Saturday, October 6, 2007

Biking gives me thrill…specially when its my 150dts-i…

Bikes have always been my passion, and I don’t know when the hell this passion was born inside this heart…but I find it kinda nice. I love it when I am , on the middle of the road…burning the rubber… the knocking of pistons…right between my legs (I am talking about the engine, folks) and vrooming past all the slow runners on the black track. The feeling is just like falling in love every moment. And to me, I just can’t get enough of it.

Since so many years…I have been waiting for her to arrive…my bike…I call my bike my girlfriend and so, I consider it as feminine…and it is.
Every guy that has a look on her, definitely gives her a 2nd glance. And may be gals too would be envied of her…as I have pleasure riding my 150 horse engine then the 36-24-36 shaped bodies.
Gals don’t take it in a negative manner…cos you may never understand what a bike is to his owner. And when the bike is supersexy…while the owner is supercool…the relationship is always of the extreme level.

U might think that this guy must be a rash driver…speeding on his wheels…kinda showoff…and just like to make his presence felt by driving like a running donkey on the road…then I am sorry; but you are absolutely wrong.

I respect my bike…listen to her…understand her…instead of just owning her. I talk with my bike…call her with a name…love her…and know her.
If I demand something from her…then ofcourse she also wants something from me…and that is nothing but a good care.

TIP: guys whenever you start the engine…just listen to the engine…if you have even the slightest doubt of engine sound…have a check. Cos ur bike may run…but still may have got some trouble inside it.

So I was telling about the thrill part. Its been two months…and yet I have not covered up enough kms to take it to the extreme, but still I have managed to go past 90km/ph ( 92 to be exact) and really the bike is not only good…but it sure is highly responding…as well as smooth as fish in water.
And ya…I also would take the credit for this…as I ain’t a risky driver (those who doubt may take note of it) I don’t drive it for showoff. I drive my bike as straight as possible…keeping my eyes and ears open…to make sure neither I am creating a prob for other drivers nor anybody is coming my way.
TIP: guys, never drive your bikes irresponsibly. U drive it for your fun…not for other’s life.

And that is the reason,
I always go out at night…around 11:30pm (my mom calls me crazy when I go out for a ride in the midnight and my friends find it amusing)…
when the roads are clear and no traffic…
no person there to come in your way…just you and your mean machine.
I love the cool breeze hitting my face at a thrilling speed…with road shining…persuading you to just go on and on…your bike telling you not to hit a break…your engine singing a great music under your seat…and you feel like flying in the blue sky…see I told you it has got lots of fun part which you can compare with being with your girlfriends.

Now when you know you have a good bike, its kinda obvious that you like to show off, and you should, cos you have something which is special to you,
And so you should be proud of your possession,
I definitely am of my possession.

Let me share a secret…
My bike helps me in relaxing and revitalizing my mood.
How?
Simple…when I am happy…I drive.
When I am sad…I drive.
When I am angry…I drive.
When I am lonely…I drive.
Yes, whenever I feel that my heart is full of so many things and I just cant take it anymore, I just put the keys in,
Roll the rubber, and hit the road.
I never care where I am going, I just put the gears down, give it a throttle, and
Let my bike take me wherever it wants me to.
While riding I just think of everything bothering me, find faults, and blame myself for being in such a situation.
Then suddenly the bad thing changes into the fun part of life, and I also start enjoying the worst moment, taking it as the spice of life, without which I can never understand the value of the best moments of my life.

Then I start thinking of all the good moments life has given me,
And suddenly I am happy.
Like I never had any trouble, and am ready to face any challenge coming my way.
Kinda charged up again and fresh.

I read it that being with yourself and spending time with yourself helps you in understanding the goals and priorities of you and to know thyself much better.
So when I am on the riding seat, you will find the real ME.

And for me, I hate to race with my bike, unless it is the question of my bike’s image.
And when I race, I don’t race with others, I race with myself, my ego,
to go as much fast as I can.

And I love my bike cos it knows what mood I am in, it never says no to me, never hates me if I am angry and pulling her legs to the limits. It shares my anger, I let my emotions out on it, and it tells me to just sit back and relax.

Really , with my bike I have got some unusual relation,
and I wish it remains with me forever.

In the end about my driving I got one sentence to say…

“ I don’t drive fast, I fly low”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, a detailed analysis of ur biking passion,many facts were revealed whch i also dint knew, being ur best friend.....
one thing i wud like to say tht u r a copy cat. u stole my words.ur whole blog ws ur creativity but in the end u messed up....
well i ws goin to ask 4 a race wid me,but as u mentioned tht u dont wanna risk others life,its ok..
well my friend as u mentioned tht u ve very unique way of easing ur tension but wil it be applicable to me, i need someone wid whom i can share my talks n wht r best friends for?
ur friend needs u...
i also want to reveal some of my hidden facts to u...
well dont be in tension, m fine but i just want to share wid u....
help?