Tuesday, October 2, 2007

the ride of a life time.....

Yes , mayo in his entire life had the most wonderful experience, riding his new pulsar to surat from baroda, and the credit to make it amazing goes to the girl he loves. Let me first clear you why was it amazing and best ride than ever before. Mayo is a hardcore bike freak, you can say hes a biker by blood. He doesn’t have blood running down his veins, but it’s the petrol which pumps his biker heart. But hes not rash, hes just quick. He doesn’t like to showoff, he just loves to ride, long and long…u can see him riding late at nights between 11pm to 12pm. So what can be a treat for such a guy other than riding to his coleg from home on the bike, specially when the distance is 150 kms.But there’s definitely something that can make the ride worth remembering. And this one was cherishing. Cos this time, for the first time he was accompanied by the girl whom he loves and yet shes not his, still. He would in his dreams had never imagined sharing his backseat with her, and that too for the journey that lasted for 4 hours.“It was Monday, 10 sept, and the date has to be remembered for the whole life. I was high, cos I was taking my baby for the long ride to surat, and she was coming with me. I was excited, and at the same time, frightned. I was taking a girl with me to such a long journey, and it was definitely an once-in-a-lifetime experience I was looking forward to, but at the same time I was taking a big responsibility on my shoulders. It was my duty to make her reach safely to her destination, as well as make her journey, delightful. “see, even at the time of such great thing happening, this guy doesn’t forget the serious side of the business. He can be cool and mature at the same time. I wonder why he doesn’t have a love….oops I forgot, hes riding with her rite now…“ so the start was gud, I had my drivin jacket on, bikerboy painted by myself on the back…moving in the cool breeze towards her home, which falls in way towards the destiny. So was moving with a pumpin heart. Was gonna ride with two chicks…… I call my bike a chick……so just as I got near to her place, my heart started pumpin more harder than before…I was anxious than before…wonder what she must be wearing…where is she..i can’t see her…oh! Right ther…sitting on the side of road…waiting…so good the see this moment…shes waiting for me…I can give away anything to watch her this way everyday…she had a good look at my bike…the other chick and liked it…kinda ooooohhhh expression…felt good of ridin on a great machine! so here was a start…I started with mixed feelings…the start was grt…I kinda started driving slow…making her feel comfortable…asking her twice…”I hope u find it comfortable…” and she holding my bag, in her lap”oh ya, I’ m fine…” I knew rite now its fine, but later the journey will make her change her thots…her mind will be on high..but body will be taking the pain…The atmosphere was good, cool winds…mild warmth in them…no chances of rains….but sky was cloudy…so can expect some showers in between the way…that would only make it more romantic…which for me already was!……so forces of nature was already into my favour…She was enjoying it…it was her first such experience…thank you god! So I had to make every effort to make her’s an unforgettable one…she started talking…and u can say…didn’t stop till we have reached.I am not letting you people know about what we had talked…cos its what I will never wanna share with anyone…but it included everything…about family, friends…girls & guys…her past life…my past life…her college days…mine…our current mba’s things…everything…and ya…some romantic-cum-touchy words too. But I was feeling confused…I really had difficulty in keeping my eyes on the road….it was full of pitholes…creating disturbances in the ride and conversations both…but my ears helped me in sharing my problem. They were fully dedicated to the words coming out of the her beautiful lips…which I felt like turning around and keep looking at……and my eyes continued doing ther job.Than I found a way, I moved the left backmirror so that I could see her face, but only her eyes were visible…as she had covered her face…but that was more than enough…I could see the feelings of fun, adventure and excitement in her eyes…and her tone had added the confirmation.I hated myself for bringing the bag, but didn’t have the choice…but I said, that now since my bike is in surat, I will get more chance to have rides with her, let this be a good start…Actually I was having a feeling that there is nobody else on this planet, except her , me and my bike. The feeling really was making me feel like we too were flying high among the clouds…enjoying the beauty of the planet…green field and blue sky…mating at the far axis…I was thanking my bike again an again…b’cos of whom I was there…and was having just me and her together…The journey was full of fun and happiness…and to add to it…showers kept accompanying us every now and then…like god sharing my happiness with me…for the first time I felt that he is also with me…helping me…and supporting my honest feelings…and being just with me thru out the journey!Now I was thinking if I get a single chance to say something…something about what I felt for her…which I had never let out…just some moment when I can let out everything to her…but every now and then those stupid pits…kept me away from saying…I hated the government…I will let you people about a couple of sentences which I spoke to her…her it goes…when I suddenly grab an oppourtunity to let th words out…which were chocking my throat…” u know what, u may never understand what is going inside me rite now, I am really thankful to you, cos u have really given me something which I will cherish for the whole of my life…ye paal jo me tere sath bita raha hun, ye jante hue ke u wn’t be with me after few months…mere liye bahot khas hain……jitna bhi time I m gonna spend with you are really imp for me……mere liye ye bahot maayne rakhte hain………” and than followed a long pause…from both of us…and for about 10 mins I just drove feeling so light inside……and kept looking at her from the glasses…later on the silence was broken from her side…starting with some topic…but she knew and me too knew what must be going in her brain and heart …but I didn’t force and let the things and talk happen in the natural way…Thers a lot more that happened than what I wrote…but then some things are too personal to share…You guys…just run your imagination…And to brief you for the next article……its about fresher’s party……so wait for the next one……

No comments: