Friday, January 2, 2009

i had the best new year's eve ...

They were together and in each other’s arms. They loved each other, smiled together. 11:55…11:56…11:57…11:58…11:59… and it was ther…12:00….Happy New Year…welcome2001…
The hall was full of greeting…hugs…and cheers. Yet I could not take my eyes of the couple in the corner….the guy was handsomely dressed while the girl was dressed so fine to make any heart sway…and they were lost in each other’s eyes…lost in ther own world…lost into love….

I just couldn’t take my eyes off them.
“oh god, when am I going to get my love in my arms. Like those two lovely hearts there in the darkness, even I wish to be with the one, the one that’s only mine……”
“Hey man lets go. Its late.” And I started walking down towards the exit…giving a last glance to the couple…who were still into one another.

“ 8 years…man I give you 8 years…that means 8 celebrations of 31st December, and you need to find your true love, or marry to your parent’s choice” I said to my heart, riding towards my home.

But one thing what moved me was that, I felt alone even in the crowd. “did I miss something? Or was it someone whom I missed?”
May be I missed Love!!!

That was 8 years ago. Eight New Year Celebrations have passed. Eight Valentine days went lonely. I was so alone every new year's eve... that many times I hated this world who had so much of love, but none for me. Or if it was, then when was the right time, to meet her, to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her…to love her?

Year 2008, 31st December, Ahmedabad, The Grand Bhagwati.
Right there , in the mild darkness, under those disco red lights , the Dj hitting those lovely soundtracks, and among the unknown faces, I could see a face, so beautiful and charming, dressed in light coffee top shining bright and lovely long skirt, white and sparkling in the black light…her hair falling on her soft cheek and neck with a sparkling chain adding a elite touch…and the charming smile…with those pink lips…giving a sweet smile…and those lovely eyes…giving me a stare…with lots of love in them.

11:55…11:56…11:57…11:58…11:59… and it was ther…12:00….Happy New Year…welcome2009…end of 2008..the most memorable one of my life…

She came close to me…hugged me…and the moment came to a halt filled with lots of love in it....and that... made the beginning of my new year the best one ever…

“thank you, god to gift me with so much of love and thank you angel to enter in this stupid guy’s life and love him like no one has ever done. Thank you for making my last year so beautiful and promise me that you will make my entire life as beautiful as never before.”

No comments: