Monday, November 19, 2007

That was the most beautiful evening…


That was the most beautiful evening…
(this one is dedicated to someone really special)
Sometimes you never ask for anything from life…still it gives you; a lot more than u ask for.
And I am fortunate enough to be at the receiving end…
Oh! You must be wondering…what this time?
Hmm…this is what I got?
Lots and lots of appreciation…
A beautiful smile…full of happiness…
Couple of wet eyes…thanking for my concerns…
And a silent charming face…with those expressions…
saying…
"U made me feel special…"
I just cant forget that…those eyes…
And folks you are not getting to know more than this.
Its much much personal…
All I want to say is…
What ever I did that day…gave me the best happiness I ever got…
…for sharing that wonderful and beautiful evening with me…
…for letting me a part of that special occasion…
…for trusting me…
Thank you.

No comments: