Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the fight within...

when was the last time you hated yourself...if you ask me this question...i would say ...NOW!
ya i am in really goin through a bad phase,,,and no..there is none i want to blame...i just hate myself for every damn thing.
why the hell am i doing this to me...why am i acting so rude...i can be happy as ever...enjoy my time...have fun...with everyone...but still i am not able to.
its something that has gone into my head...something that just set everything up on fire...the fire of hatred.
suddenly my life has started to suck...things are not pretty nice as i wanted ...or shuld i say...i am not happy.
may be yes..i am not happy...i said to myself...i would never be a helpless person...but donno...certain things have just made me ..laugh on my luck
ya..i suck..i realy am frustrated with certain things...being whatevr i am...even right now i am pissed off.
i m thinkin myslef of being confused...not even able to say what i want to...

confused about my life..confused about what i do...confused about what i dont do...confused about what i should have done...my family, my friends...my pals....my colege...my study...my career...my love...
ohh love...no i should nt be writing that....love has nothing to do with this,,,,y?...cos i dont have a love line...
but realy geting to hate myself more than ever,,,nothing goin my way...nothin helpin me to smile....just nothin...
i wish i could cry and everything becomes alright...but cant..or am not able to....
its the fight within i am goin through..i fight i cant afford to loose,,,

No comments: