Monday, January 21, 2008

Am I really biased?


Recently there was an allegation…ya I would consider as an allegation on me…that few persons termed me as a biased person. I don’t treat everyone equally…I show more empathy towards few leaving the other aside…I don’t take others for a ride as I take a few…I don’t spend money on people close to me…or I spend money for the ones whom I like to be with…I give treats to only a selected few…and for the rest of them I just perform formalities…specially in the case of girls…I am blamed to show my concerns for only a few of the girls…

All this and much more is being heard by my ears…and its bugging my head off! What the hell do these people want to say…and who are they to say… whatever they told about me…I would say isn’t that applicable to them too? how many times have they considered me as their close friend…and how many times did they invited me for any special gathering…that they got such right to speak about me?
I had always considered everyone around me equal..and as the time passed some of them became so closed to me…that I consider them as one of the important part of my life…while the others who took me as mere their friend…I gave them the same back…just a friend. And then, the same are speaking such sentences about me. what am I ? a whore…whom anybody is free to f**k away…then u people kiss my a**.

For such people I would like to ask this…how many times have you shared with me…your happy moments? How many times did you called me when I needed someone the most? Or did you ever even invited me just to have a sip off…then how the hell can you acclaim that I have been biased to people other then you.

And I don’t give a damn when saying that I am biased. Yeah, I am biased…to those who showed a little concern for mayo…think of me atleast once in a while…and never forget that I am one of their good pals…not mere a friend who gives them a treat every now and then, takes them to movies and gives them joy rides. These “few” for whom I live and feel happy when I can do a bit for them is what makes them special for me…and for those whom I don’t do anything…shouldn’t you people stop shouting and look at… yourself… why the hell I don’t care about you…

When I entered this department…I didn’t know anyone…and now there are few…for whom I wouldn’t hesitate doing anything and everything…
I can’t be everything to everyone…and certainly I don’t want to be just something to someone…I would prefer…being…everything to some one…and something to everyone…
so those who think i am biased and not caring enough for them, just let it be that way...it would be to difficult fot them, once i let my mouth open and screw their egos in public..." live your own lives and let me live mine...or keep bugging me and i make you pay the price..."





1 comment:

Vivek Sharma said...

biased??? why the heck on earth shud u care????? be urself n do wat u want.. n keep going.. n to heck wid others...