Friday, January 11, 2008

jokes life always plays...

The jokes…life always plays..

Hmm… so u guys didn’t have to wait much longer…actually I got time to sneak this one sooner than expected…so if u are reading this one then go to the previous one and read it before this one…than this one would make more sense.

So, it was set..for the final one…I was going to the final interview…in adani…and not only me..but even she was the other one who was accompanying me and one more guy from the hostel itself. So it was Saturday…we already were exhausted by the exams got over just a day before…and the whole day had gone for the adanis ppl…tired and needed a break…atleast I did. So she told me to lets go out, have a bit of timeout…
It was high time we have met..and a lot had I gone through since that time…so even I wanted to go out with her. We went out…and madam was eager to gulp down some pastry, as she was feeling great about being selected…thou every few sentences she used to utter…”abhi hua nahi he! And who log ladkiyo ko nahi lete…tu to hi gaya he” and I felt like…wht shuld I feel…I don’t like negativity…and she was full of it, at that time…I tried to make sure that such negative thoughts didn’t get into out head. My first round of interview had been worst ever…still I hoped to get in…and was firm not to repeat the same mistake again. So I had two things in my mind…to get my self-confidence back…and to not let her move towards negative thoughts…

We had couple of pastries…I wasn’t interested in eating…I enjoy watching her have them… “must have seen a small kid’s reactions when getting for the first time a choc or ice-cream…” the same are the expressions or shuld I day the emotions on her face…I simply keep looking at them…those eyes…full of life in every bite! And just cant get my eyes of her…so happy from inside…

Next went to a mall…just for a timepas,,,and I thot lets make a purchase…lets ask her to choose something for me! We both selected a tie! It was blue and so was I ..blue! are bhai pahle baar sath me kharidi ki thi na!

So that was the end..of that day…or the beginning of a new week…
I went back…not thinking about the next day…but was thinking of the blunders I had commited. So was thinking how should I cover for them. The final pi was due in 10-15 days. So had good time to prepare.

The next day I was off to baroda. It was 30th December…I was thinking how am I gonna celebrate with my frnds.
I was remembering my flatmates of bharuch…I was never able to get along with them…after we had separated …for nything like that. vivek was in US, rajeev was with family, kuldep had exams, chetan god knows where, dipen was in AUS, and I was left with only two..dharmil and salman!
I wish I could reunite everyone…altogether and have a big party…loud and noisy..away from all ! but simply wasn’t possible. Miss u all guys. Then on 31st even salman backedoff from the plan. Sala humesha aesa karta he. I was very angry on him, for the first time in my life…he had something in his mind…but never let me know…what it was! Anyway…I didn’t force him. Was just disappointed. Then all it was me and dharmil, and we two were alone in town…so I thot lets make it as much as we can… we booked for a party hall…went there and had a blast. Thou we were missing others…we had a great time together…after a long time. It just reminded of the old days…the fun days…

Since last couple of months I was out of my mind…gone insane…gone rude….i just wanted to let everyting out…just wanted to dance and get my mind all out of this…I just wanted to be ther…dancing…the way I wanted…the way I liked…no gals, no food, no thoughts…it was just me…wanted to be myself…and I did…I danced like never again…

The next day was boring…and tiredy cos of the eve of new year…my body telling me “sale jab sahan nahi hota to kyon itna jhatke maar maar kar nachta he, sidha khada nahi raha jata? Bijli ka taar ghus jata he pant me? Bola tha, dhime nach, par nahi,,jor se ..aur jor se…nach ab nach…”

And me lying on the sofa…holding my legs..rubbing moov on the back and legs…pura din sota raha…but it was fun…

Then I had to leave to surat the next day. I left in the morning thinking she would come…but madam ki tabiyat kharab ho gai thi..so I had to go alone. And I was about to step in the hostel and came the phone of her… “adani interview! Tomro..ahmdabad!”…

No comments: